A few days have passed and tons of progress has been made.. As I am typing this, I am sure these pictures are outdated. So much progress is being made during these final weeks, it's gonna be hard to keep the blog current. I'll do my best! This front shot was taken on 9/11/07, they had just poured the driveway and walkways.
They had also installed the railing for the stairs.
Here is a shot of the cabinets. This one is in the powder room, however, it's the same as the kitchen.
The fireplace mantel and stone were also installed.
As I was leaving, I noticed they ran conduit below each walkway. This will be nice when I go to run outside lights.
My trip last night showed even more progress, they were putting up the stack stone (on a Sunday). This front shot was taken on 9/16/07. I didn't take many pictures of the inside, most everything was covered in plastic (about to paint).
Expect another update real soon..

No comments:
Post a Comment