Closing day went REAL smooth! Now let's hope the move goes just as smooth.
Here are the pictures I snapped just after closing. I figured the house will never look this clean ever again.. :)
Feel free to come visit anytime!
I would have to say, this ENTIRE experience was great and I would do it all over. EVERYONE I dealt with that was associated with Homes by Brumby, LLC was top notch. From the real estate team, office staff, field staff and sub-contractors; everyone was very friendly and kind. They actually treated you like a customer. The prev. builders I have dealt with could take some lessons from Brumby.
End result: I would highly recommend Homes by Brumby, LLC and if I can buy my next home from them, I would put them at the top of my short list!
End result: I would highly recommend Homes by Brumby, LLC and if I can buy my next home from them, I would put them at the top of my short list!

No comments:
Post a Comment