It’s me.. I’m back exactly 4 months later with an update.
Today, I signed an agreement to have the basement finished! I am very excited.
My tireless process to select a GC to do the job was fairly sgtraight forward. I opted to get 4 quotes and asked for the EXACT same thing from each of them. The quotes, for the most part, were bunched up together (cost wise) fairly well. So I began to look at the “warm and fuzzy” factor. Meaning, who did I get the best response from, who has provided the most feedback, who was willing to go that extra mile, etc.
I have selected ‘Homes by Brumby, LLC’ to finish the basement.
I feel very comfortable about my decision. I will be working with the same crew I worked with when I built the house. Same quality product with the same quality crew.
The timeline is about 60 days to complete the basement. I will be posting progress photos, like before, on this blog. If you have not signed up for updates, click the “subscribe me” link to the right.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Posted by
CoreyD
at
8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment